Each chapter presents a pattern and shows how to use it, along with playing tips and guitar "insights." An absolute beginner can follow the diagrams and instruction from the beginning. Intermediate and advanced players can use the chapters non-sequentially to increase their understanding of the guitar.
63 tracks of songs/licks are included for demonstration and play-along plus 30 video lessons.
Please note that the solos in the videos are another example of how to use the technique being discussed, and are not represented in sheet music form.
- Notes and tabs on most pieces, and with animation (for 63 of the pieces, 1 piece in the sample version), shows you what to play
- Slow down each music piece (that includes audio), without changing its pitch, to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
- Most of the animated pages include a slider to choose exactly how much backup vs. lead guitar that you hear
- You can loop over any portion of the animated pieces for learning an especially tricky section in it (even slowed down!)
- Video instruction for selected pages: 30 videos (more than 54 minutes) in the full version, 1 video in the sample version.
- Every chapter concludes with an optional quiz to help you learn the material
- A built-in tuner with tappable strings to help you tune your guitar in the full version
- Share your progress on social media or message
- Includes 8 pages of Help and context-sensitive tips to show you how to use the app
- Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required