The Musical ABCs
Teaches children to read, pronounce, recognize and write the alphabet
Designed and tested by teachers, this app will help kids learn to recognize, pronounce and write the ABCs using acclaimed musician Bashiri Johnson's new alphabet song!
Children will find the animated robot teacher delightful!
Your child will not only learn to recognize, pronounce, and write each letter but also will learn to identify words beginning with each letter.
Each letter has its very own theme music created especially for this app by Bashiri Johnson.
About Bashiri Johnson - The Drum is The Language of groove and communication for Brooklyn born, NYC based, Percussion Artist Bashiri Johnson. Bashiri has added his highly sought after style of percussion to a myriad of hit records, commercials, films, TV, games and live performances across all musical genres.
Also Available For iPhone!
- An animated robot teacher explains each lesson, praises the child and encourages the child to continue each lesson
- Audio recorded by a child demonstrates each letter, phonetic sound, and word
- Has a 190 word vocabulary for learning letters and their phonetic sounds and to help them recognize words beginning with each letter
- Kids learn to write each letter by writing it with their finger right on the screen
- Two animated robots singing and grooving in music video style to the entirety of Bashiri Johnson's "The Abc Song" help the kids get excited about learning the lessons and singing along with the alphabet
- Does not access wi-fi or the internet
- No ads or in-app purchases
- Music for "The Abc Song" is available on iTunes