classical guitar: Bach
More than just basic classical guitar instruction, this app provides a celebration of Bach’s life with the help from the Bach Museum in Leipzig, Germany. It opens with a music box effect and allows you to enjoy an interactive look at the history of Bach’s life and his contributions to music while you enjoy listening to the guitar pieces you will later learn.
The included guitar instruction is a visual guide to playing four of Bach’s most popular pieces:* Bourrée in E Minor* Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring* Air on the G String* Minuet in G
The app includes three 20-minute instruction videos by Danny Gill, featuring both the right and left hand positions. Mr. Gill was a teacher at the Music Institute of Hollywood for 13 years and is the author of more than 30 guitar education books/DVDs.
This app is sure to be enjoyed by classical music and guitar enthusiasts alike.
- Standard notation and tablature, with animation, shows you what to play and when to play it
- Slow down each piece, without changing its pitch, to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it
- Note-by-note video instruction for three of the pieces (all but “Air on the G String”)
- Pick start/stop loop points to continuously repeat any portion of the piece, at regular speed or slowed-down
- Share your progress on social media, message, or email
- A continuously scrolling background with tap-to-learn facts about the life of Bach
- A built-in tuner with clickable strings to help you tune your guitar
- Pages of Help and tips show you how to use the app
- Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required