Hal Leonard Ukulele Method #1
70 of the 92 pages of lessons in the full version feature music to play. Almost all of them include notes plus tabs. 48 of them in the full version feature notes and tabs with audio and animation. 45 of those 92 pages also feature video instruction (more than 47 minutes of lessons in the full version).
- Notes and tabs on most pieces, and with animation (for 48 of the pieces in the full version), shows you what to play.
- Slow down each music piece (that includes audio), without changing its pitch, to 3/4 or 1/2 speed to help you learn it.
- You can loop over any portion of the animated pieces for learning an especially tricky section in it (even slowed down!).
- Video instruction for selected pages: 45 videos in the full version! More than 47 minutes.
- A built-in tuner in the full version with clickable strings to help you tune your ukulele.
- Share your progress on social media or message.
- Includes pages of Help and tips to show you how to use the app.
- Everything is included; no Wi-Fi streaming is required.